Oxnard is located along the Pacific Coast, approximately 62 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles and 35 miles south of Santa Barbara.
The Festival location at Strawberry Meadows of College Park is at 3250 South Rose Avenue in Oxnard.
We suggest you refer to the driving directions below rather than using Mapquest as street closures often occur at various times throughout event weekend. Numerous signs off the freeway alert you of options and also direct you to shuttle stops.
Parking on site is $10 and traffic gets congested at peak hours. Utilizing the free shuttle service is the best way to get to the Festival while saving you money and time free from traffic congestion.
DRIVING TO THE FESTIVAL SITE
From Northbound 101 Freeway
• Exit Rice Avenue and make left hand turn
• Continue southbound on Rice Avenue and exit at Pleasant Valley Road
• Make a left, westbound turn until you reach Bard Road
• Turn right on Bard and follow the signs
From Southbound 101 Freeway
• Exit Victoria Avenue and make a right hand turn
• Head southbound on Victoria Avenue
• Turn left (east) on Channel Islands Blvd
• Turn right (south) on Ventura Road
• Make a left, eastbound turn on Bard Road
• Take Bard Road to Rose Avenue and follow the signs